A lot has happened since that time;
- Summer school, including a class in Brazil...
- A Trip to Alaska to see my friends and family, and to help celebrate a besties wedding,
- A Trip to Texas to celebrate John Darling and my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY (that was nice :D)
- Multiple visits from John Darling here in VA... the spontaneity of some of the visits!
- Work at Center for the Arts as hospitality and artists services!
...And now I am finishing up the Fall semester, preparing to leave Virginia and head back the way I came. I am getting sad already knowing I will be leaving some amazing people here in Virginia, people who have opened their hearts and let me in... knowing full well that I am a bit crazy and a bit unusual, they have been so kind and accepting. There are friendships here that I will definitely miss a lot. Thank jeebus for Facebook.
The end is in sight. The train that brings me to the end is starting to roll on the tracks and I can only continue to check things off my 'to-do' list and hope that I have planned accordingly.
Here is the Master Plan...
- Finish the fall semester (if it doesn't kill me first)
- Jo Mamma comes to VA
- We pack all my stuff (and sell most of it!)
- Jo Mamma and I drive to Texas for Christmas with the Inlaws
- Celebrate New Years with John Darling
- Take off for Edinburgh... start internship with the Royal Lyceum Theatre!
- May 17th GRADUATE with a Masters in Arts Management
- Participate in one last course that travels to London...
- End of June- Forever..... move BACK IN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR GOOD!!!!!!
- Find a job and rule the world.
But right now?? Work calls. Off to work the Shanghai Ballet tonight!
Love & Light
Ps. One of my besties is pregnant. I will be an Auntie again :) I am so excited for the Maples! Check out her blog, Maple & Me, and see how she and Mr. Maple live life in the frozen north... www.annalgh.wordpress.com
AND check out the inspired beauty of intentional living with my other Besties blog, Bunchberry Farm ! Her words are inspirational and endearing... www.bunchberryfarm.blogspot.com